Breakfast sets the energy-boosting tone for the day of a busy mom. Most women are not breakfast eaters because there is not enough time in the morning. You want to make the time to have a nutritious healthy meal so you do not age rapidly. Keep a healthy glow.
This Momlette is an easy, breezy fix-it meal, while at the same time light and healthy. The eggs give you adequate protein, the brown rice is a healthy carb, and fruit will gives a dose of sweet vitamins. In the omelette, you should use organic eggs and seasonal vegetables. Cook it in a teaspoon of coconut oil.
Here are five important ingredients that will help your energy and stamina levels.
1) Finely Chopped Kale: Kale is high in fiber and iron.
2) Broccoli Chunks: Broccoli contains Vitamin C and antioxidants.
3) Diced Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a good source of vitamins and antioxidants, which are a plus to good health. It will give a tangy wake me up taste.
4) Sliced Mushrooms: This is a great source of potassium. Slice one medium portabella mushroom and toss it in.
5) Thinly Sliced Avocado: Omega-3 and fatty acids are some of the health benefits of avocados.